Monday, June 21, 2010

Rock Chick

Price:***
at around $80 this is a toy expected to deliver

Appearance:****
sweet purple and non aggressive

Amenities:**
one singular setting, water proof

Power:***
just enough

Noise:***
under a blanket pretty damn quiet


In action by myself:

Yummy and easy, one little button at the top to turn it on/off. T-minus 15 minutes to blast off. This toy ergonomically designed to let you rub yourself off like you might with your own hands except that you are getting vibration and very specifically targeted g-spot stimulation. The insertable end can be adjusted to the depth that will hit the spot that you need and the other side has a strong bullet that hums the entire vulva. Waterproof means mama's bath time is just that much sweeter.
I liked the rocking motion ride but when I tryed making the small circles-oh delish!


In action with my sweetie:

Easy is the key here. After a bit of a tongue lashing he slipped it in and I took control. Rocking my hand and rolling my hips I was off to the races. Not even having him fuck my mouth distracted me from my goal. In fact it just made it more fun. Double penetration works alright with this toy if you're gentle with the entry as it is quite firm and you can always pull it out and use the side with the bullet to get you both over.

No comments:

Post a Comment